Sunday, August 23, 2009

This morning I heard a fabulous message at church. It really hit me. Of course, presently George is mad at me. Yesterday morning after sex, we decided to go to a movie. It started in about an hour. So I got up and turned the light on and was like we need to get up. He got upset and told me that I put him out of his relax mode and he didn't want to go. I said OK and proceeded to act like it didn't bother me. Because you know what? It didn't. I wasn't going to kiss his azz about it like I normally do. So he got dressed and I got dressed. And right before I left I asked him if he was still upset and in his normal fashion he said Bye...and I said OK, Have a good day. I then proceeded to go see the movie myself(VERY GOOD) and got something to eat and hung out at home. I texted and asked hiim if he was still upset. He said he wasn't my bitch and I had to slow my roll because he gets up every morning and I sleep all day. I didn't reply for awhile and he replies back and says f it don't reply. I replied and said I got up at a quarter to 10 to go to movie that starts in an hour and I basically get called a lazy bum twice today so no I don't have anything to say. He said that I think I am always the victim. I didn't reply. Today he sends me the contract for our trip to Destin and tells me I need pay it. So I said you know I can't do that and just go ahead and use the reservation yourself. Of course this is his way of making me feel like shit. He says I need to respect him and that I should be grateful and that I treat him mean. Seriously! Why I am with this dude. HE DOES NOTHING FOR ME! Nothing. I wouldnt' go on that Destin trip now for anything. Instead of replying like I wanted to I just said I apologize for making him feel that way and everyone wants to feel like their feelings are being heard and respected. No reply to that. I soooo want him to just fade to black. I really do. There will be no more emails, texts, or phone calls initiated by me. I don't even want to see him. I am beginning to not even like him. I really am. I am starting to realize more and more that my life goes so much more smoother when he isn't in it. Things are good and happen good for me when he isn't in my life. But when I am in his, things happen good for him. Huh. That can't be fair now can it.
On another note, my sister. My sister, Erin. There's nothing I want to say about that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment