Thursday, May 13, 2010
B-
Got up...got a ride from Rick...went to work. Didn't cry much today...until Dawn called me. She is sooo funny! My friends are absolutely amazing...this would be soo much harder without them and I am glad that I had sense of mind to keep my friendships up. It's amazing about my car situation...I am going to just pray about it and hope everything works out. I found a ticket to Boston that would only cost me 219.00...so I will pray and hope tonight that the car situation will work and I will have money to get the ticket. I really want to see my brother graduate and hang out with him and Christina. So, if it's too be it will be. I have to pray to keep the bad things out of my head and think only good things. The weekend will be hard, but I know I will get through it. I can't help but wonder if he even feels sorry for what happened. I don't know and I can't worry about that. I am in REHAB. I WILL NOT speak to him for 60 days...and that's just a minimum. There is no way I will voluntarily contact him. No way... But that's about it for today. I am doing good, love my friends and family, and I am really just blessed. I really am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment