Sunday, May 16, 2010
Weekend - B
Well, I managed to survive this weekend. It was unexpectededly good. I managed to get the car on Friday and get some attention from a guy. Got my hair done on Saturday morning, lunch at Chow Baby with Lori, and some books from Borders. Today went to church and saw Ironman 2. Made Black Eyed Pea Cornbread. Was a little down today, because a week ago was when it happened...but hey I made a week without talking to him or doing anything crazy. I have to just hang on. I know my feelings for him are not just going to go away over night. I wish they would though. And all I try to do is keep remembering the bad times. The MANY times he disrespected me, but for some reason I STILL miss him. I know I know. Love is like a drug and I am just going through withdrawal...but MAN! I just want to snap my fingers and just be over him. See, now I am crying and I managed to not do this all weekend. Why am I crying? Why do I miss him so much? Just why? I know...I KNOW God has something more planned for me, but why does it have to hurt so bad?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment