I have started off the day in good spirits. X's email last night solidified how I should be feeling. Yes, I am a little sad and of course I miss him, but I know this is the right decision. The only way I will finally move on with my life is to keep him out of it. I just have to. He isn't right for me. So, I have to do it this time. I have to. Maybe the words I said have finally gotten through to him and he doesn't want me anymore either. I don't even care. So one day at a time. 30 days to get over a habit...60 days for it to be gone. Not so bad.
Almost thought I had to go to the DOL today. Luckily I don't. It was paid. So today is a day of exercise, reading, and eating right.
I can do this.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment