Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 2...end

Well, I seemingly made it through the day. The nights are always the worst, but I will be ok. Today was good. I did my exercises, applied to jobs, read the Bible, and prayed. What I do everyday. So I can't complain too bad. The car people are calling and they made the rounds today. But what can I do? Hopefully a job will happen very soon. It's just all in God's hands now. I will just pray and pray for it. Tomorrow I am going to get Erin up at 10 and make sure she eats throughout the day. I am going to make my friends' recipe for Taco Soup so hopefully that will get her out and eating it. I am feeling a trip to Six Flags is in order. Will put a call out to the girls to see if they want to go. That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment