Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 4

Just basically stabbed myself in the heart. I got this crazy idea to set up this email address and email Debbie to see if X had canceled. Well, she emailed me back and told me it was available, so that's that. I know it's for the best...but GOODNESS it hurts sooooo bad. I wish I had the means to go somewhere next weekend. I really do. Maybe I can go stay in a hotel or something. I just need to be by a pool by myself or something. I just am so sad about this. I really am. I just really need to get through this point.

I took Erin to the Doctor. I think she had a good appt. The diet I wanted her to try wouldn't work for her. I am going to really try to stay on her about eating.

See I am about to cry now.

It hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment