Monday, August 31, 2009

Usual

Well, X has decided to come back. I really don't know what it will take for him to just stay gone. But I am glad he is back. I don't know. Am I supposed to be strong and say no or am I supposed to have in my life but not let him consume me like he normally does? I don't know. It also looks like Destin is back on. I am excited about that, because I love love love Destin. And I love love love going with him. Just so confused about it all. All I am doing is praying and trying to remain a Christian in all that I do around him. I am not going to sacrifice going to church anymore. I am even going to go when we go to Destin. We will see if he decides to come.

Mom stayed home from work today. I brought her some jalapeno poppers and Whitney Houston's cd. My mom is just a character. I try not to get impatient with her, but I just do. You can't tell her anything. And I know this...she is my mom though.

No comments:

Post a Comment