Friday, August 28, 2009
Day 5
The day is coming the close and I have to say it wasn't too shabby. I got my ear plugs and I made taco soup. So, it wasn't too bad. I was going to turn X's clothes into the Goodwill and then mail him the tax forms but on my way there I decided not to. I have to go 60 days without ANY contact with him whatsoever. None. So I will do it in November. I am supposed to hook up with Evelyn tomorrow. I am kind of hoping she doesn't call and I can go by myself. But if she does call it's all good. I am going to the exhibit and maybe to the Grant Park Festival. Just so I can get out of the house. I am missing him of course, but it really is for the best. It really truly is. Well I may have more later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment