Today it is raining. I love it. Downpours are so calming. Well I didn't sleep well at all last night. Erin and Mom stay up soooo late. I HAVE to get ear plugs today or I won't be able to function. Have to. I also came up with some more reasons why I need to be happy with this decision. X isn't a good person right now. He never returned that money from Destin. Never did. He claims good things have been happening since he kept it and then tried to rationalize keeping it when we were going to come again. How can anything good happen when you are doing something wrong? His rationale is so wrong. All I am doing for him is praying that's all. On the off chance that he does call me, he will hear Kelly Clarkson's Already Gone. I will get through this. I will!
Let's see what the day brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment